Lomi Lomi Hawaiian massage is one of the most ancient types of massage. It originated in the Polynesian Islands. The name of this massage technique can be translated from Hawaiian as “soft touch of the velvet paw of a satisfied cat.” This massage was used to cleanse, strengthen and heal. It is associated with traditional oriental ideas about the harmony of body and spirit. Thanks to this massage, you can not only restore harmony between body and soul, but also transform your consciousness.
Lomi-Lomi massage is a very gentle type of massage and has an immediate relaxing effect. It unites body, spirit and soul together, and occurs at once on all three levels. The massage covers the whole body, affects the subcutaneous tissue, affects the joints and muscles, which also has a beneficial effect on the condition of the internal organs. Lomi-Lomi has a strong relaxing effect. There is no technique similar to this massage in terms of the strength of its effect on the body. The purpose of the massage is to harmonize metabolism, increase the body’s resistance to stress and strengthen the immune system.
Duration of massage from 60, 90 to 120 minutes.
- Improves heart function, helps with arrhythmias, regulates blood pressure;
- Calms the nervous system;
- Has a beneficial effect on the liver and spleen;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Affects the outflow of lymph;
- Increases overall body energy, relieves stress, soothes;
- Favorably affects the kidneys and adrenal glands;
- Helps with eye diseases;
- Helps with diseases of the pituitary gland and lungs;
- Improves the timbre of the voice and helps to verbally express your thoughts and emotions.